Downloading MP3's to iPad & iPhone
Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t allow downloading from other sites directly to their devices. As the download is a zipped file, you'll need to download it onto your desktop, then load it into your music library and sync it with your phone or tablet.
Here are the steps to take:
1. On a PC or Mac go to the site and download the album.
2. If the Zip is downloaded on a Mac then click to open. If on a PC, free software such as WinZip may be needed to open the files.
3. Open iTunes at the Music Library view.
4. Drag and drop the unzipped music files (most likely MP3) to iTunes.
5. Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync your music in iTunes.
6. Your music should now be on your phone.
Article by Anna Mason, courtesy of Pledge Music:
February 26, 2015 06:58