ONLINE SOUND & ENERGY HEALING COACHING sessions
“I feel like I've been to the stars and back... . MJ is warm and talented and she got me singing! Now,,, that's a first! Gratitude. ♥”
— Karen Whynot (Halifax, NS, Can.)
WHAT IS SOUND & ENERGY HEALING?
Sound Healing is a natural healing modality that has been used by cultures around the world for thousands of years to help us release stress and attain a state of well-being. Exploring sound as a therapeutic tool helps stimulate circulation; allowing the muscles to relax and improving lymphatic flow.
In these Sound & Energy Coaching sessions, you are invited you to develop your trust in your ability to use sound vibration as a fun, easy, intuitive, rebalancing and harmonizing tool to stimulate the release of endorphins, reduce cortisol, boost the immune system, provide relief from the symptoms of pain, anger and anxiety, and to raise your energy.
Tailored to individual needs, Sound & Energy Healing sessions provide you with easy, basic sound healing tips, techniques & skills to help you:
- Release tension & relax
- Gain confidence
- Deepen self-love and acceptance
- Free your voice; release stress related to self-expression and sound; improve communication skills
- Restore healthy sleep patterns
- Balance the energy body
- Reduce pain
- Improve concentration
- Increase joy
- Shift the energy around emotional distress
- Overcome anxiety and depression
- Access subconscious blockages that slows down personal progress & growth
MJ Vermette provides coaching for you to learn these tools with the intention of using them for yourself and your family, as well as in your work with your clients.
“A complete paradigm shift. I feel my world expanding. ”
— Selena (Vancouver, BC, Can.)
get a FREE INTRODUCTORY SESSION
online sessions - how it works
You find a comfortable space, where you feel focused and safe, and will be uninterrupted for the duration of the session.
- At the set meeting time, you call MJ on Skype, Zoom or Messenger.
- The session starts with a ritual to create sacred space.
- We “tune in” and assess your needs. You might be invited to write down some information.
- MJ guides you with a series of simple exercises (you are given an example; then you experiment the exercise), including:
- Guided relaxation & guided visualization
- Experimenting with the voice, according to Taoist Sound Massage and other ancestral techniques
- Using movement along with sounds
- Guided sound meditation
- Experimenting with instruments depending on your interest, instrument availability and the number of sessions (singing bowls, rattles, bells, rocks, drums, etc.)
- Feedback is encouraged throughout to keep connected in the moment, always adjusting to your needs.
- You leave the session with at least one tool for you to develop at a deeper level for a set period of time and tailored to your need at that time.
- You are invited to send MJ feedback via email a few days after your session, and she remains available to answer any related questions to help you through your process.